CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Well it's been 17 min. & still no comments.... Sigh.

-me again

4 )click to comment:

Kaila Anderson said...

You're silly!

John said...

Wow. Just in time. You now have a comment. What wopuld have happened if I hadn't posted in time? I shudder to think! I think most everyone is way too busy to post any more. Hope you are doing great!!! Happy Easter!

Grandma of Many said...

I see John thought he was the first one but there it is, Kaila won. Sorry John! I don't want you waiting for your third comment so here it is. I love you and missed you. Grandma Dot

The Goldman Family said...

What am I going to do with you Alex? You are so crazy!
I do love you tons.
I always love to hear you play your fiddle and mandolin too! You are such a great fiddle teacher to your little sisters too. Thanks for being an awesome son!!
Your Mom