CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Guess who is having fun.
1.Alex(fiddle)
2.Jake(guitar)
3.Luke(banjo)
4.Greg(guitar)

5 )click to comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are having fun and is that a smile I see on your face Alex? lol

Ginger said...

You are one multi-talented young man. Can't wait to hear you play the next time we get back up to Oregon. Love you. Aunt Ginger

Destiny said...

Not me:) JK:D I know, YOU... did I get the answer right??? Do I win a prize???? Looks FUN!!!
-Destiny

Ginger said...

Hey...I forgot to say YEAH for the "Very Tall Ginger" on your blog lists....as you know I am still shrinking...hee hee..I mean growing when you and Sheri walk on bended knees beside me. Too cute...just too cute you both are. Love Aunt Ginger

Ellie Anderson said...

You need to post again Alex.