CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

This is better then the last video....faster

10 )click to comment:

Kaila Anderson said...

Cool...sounds just like you :)

T blog said...

thanks for the add. wait you didn't add me.

Destiny said...

Wow, you posted:)
-Destiny

The Goldman Family said...

hey! I added you.

Ginger said...

Great video Alex. Hey...you need to add Uncle John and I to your blog "Grin". Love you Aunt Ginger

Anonymous said...

hey its jen and i got a blog!!!

Destiny said...

Hey Alex,
It seems to me that you are just as good as him!!!
-Destiny

sheri said...

http://sheribabe.blogspot.com/


hi alex its me sheri
this is my new blog

Kenny Anderson said...

Hey Alex, I like that guy. But you blow the rosin off his bow!!! I want to hear you play that song so I can hear how it should sound. (Thanks for all the comments on my blog)

The Goldman Family said...

Oh, thats it!(as Jason would say).
-Alex